Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Carl Bell of FUEL

Sometimes it's easier to let others speak for us. I wanted to share an e-mail I received from Carl, below.







Yo, I played the guitar last night at a SuperBowl gig. It was the first time I played it live where I had other guitars to compare it with. I had a Takamine and a Taylor that I was going to use for alternate tunings, but the CA blew them both away in tone and playablity. I was really impressed all over again. Really loving this guitar. I love the neck, the feel, the tone, not to mention the durability and resistance to humidity. It was such a blow out that I had to use the guitar the entire night, meaning I had to tune on stage for the different tunings. Just couldn't use the other guitars after using the CA. The mix on stage and at FOH was so off when trying to switch that I had to stick with the CA . I'd love to try the X or the GX again. Loving what you guys are doing. Let's talk soon, Carl.

No comments: